5 WAYS TO GIVE:
1) Make a direct donation to the Auburn Alumni Association, to our Endowment Scholarship Fund, through the Charlotte Auburn Club
2) Join our Charlotte Auburn Club "Flying Eagles" club
- $50 young alumni & fans (under 30 years old)
- $75 fans who have seen more football seasons
Link to donate and join
3) Attend one of our Fitzgerald's watch parties to help raise money for our scholarship fund. 10% of food and beverages sales at Fitzgerald's watch parties will also support our CLT AU Club.
4) Join the Auburn Alumni Association! If you're not already a member, join today and make sure to tell us and the AAA that you are a member of the Charlotte Auburn Club!To join follow these simple steps - Click here
5) If you own your own business, donate an auction item for one of our events, raffle, or become a CLT AU Club Sponsor! Email us at email@example.com to find out how to become a sponsor or donate an item for our fundraiser.
Thank you for you interest in supporting our Charlotte Auburn Scholarship fund! Make sure you check out our "Flying Eagles" scholarship club (click on the link to the left to be directed to the webpage, or scroll over "club scholarship" on the main menu and the Flying Eagles tab will drop down from the menu bar). Please note that at this time we are in the process of building an endowed scholarship. It is our goal to generate enough money to have an endowed scholarship in the future that the Auburn Alumni Association can award to a deserving Charlotte student every year.
GOAL: $25,000 = Endowed Charlotte Auburn Club Scholarship
Endowment Account Total: $27,059*
*as of 9/1/2020
If you would like to make a 100% tax deductible donation to the Auburn Alumni Association (a non-profit 501(c)3) through the Charlotte Auburn Club, or if you have any questions about how to support our scholarship fund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I want to thank you and the Charlotte Auburn Club and the Auburn Alumni Association so very much for the scholarship you gave me. I can't express how grateful I am. My parents are sacrificing a lot to let me go to an out of state school, and this scholarship makes me feel like I am helping them. I fell in love with Auburn immediately during the tour my family took last spring, and I can't wait to get there and start my new adventure. I am SO excited. Thank you to everyone who thought that I deserved this scholarship. It truly means so much to me and to my parents. Thank you so much. War Eagle."
- Josh McGady
2019 Charlotte Auburn Club