5 WAYS TO GIVE:
1) Make a direct donation to the Auburn Alumni Association, to our Endowment Scholarship Fund, through the Charlotte Auburn Club
2) Join our Charlotte Auburn Club "Flying Eagles" club
3) Attend one of our Fitzgerald's watch parties to help raise money for our scholarship fund. 10% of food and beverages sales at Fitzgerald's watch parties will also support our CLT AU Club.
4) Join the Auburn Alumni Association! If you're not already a member, join today and make sure to tell us and the AAA that you are a member of the Charlotte Auburn Club!To join follow these simple steps below.
3. Select the Alumni dues option ($50 for Annual Individual and $65 for Annual Joint. There are also 3 year plans and Life Individual and Life Joint options.)
The Auburn Alumni Association donates a portion of the proceeds to the Charlotte Auburn Club Scholarship Fund.
5) If you own your own business, donate an auction item for one of our events, raffle, or become a CLT AU Club Sponsor!
Thank you for you interest in supporting our Charlotte Auburn Scholarship fund! Make sure you check out our "Flying Eagles" scholarship club (click on the link to the left to be directed to the webpage, or scroll over "club scholarship" on the main menu and the Flying Eagles tab will drop down from the menu bar). Please note that at this time we are in the process of building an endowed scholarship. It is our goal to generate enough money to have an endowed scholarship in the future that the Auburn Alumni Association can award to a deserving Charlotte student every year.
GOAL: $25,000 = Endowed CLT AU Club Scholarship
* We must raise $5,000 each year, over the next 5 years - 2020
Endowment Account Total: $8,797.80
*as of 7/30/17
If you would like to make a 100% tax deductible donation to the Auburn Alumni Association (a non-profit 501(c)3) through the Charlotte Auburn Club, or if you have any questions about how to support our scholarship fund, please email us at [email protected]